1. Copy the source of the questions.
2. Run the lucky_dip_processor.
3. Goto the playgound and edit.
4. Paste from the clipboard and save it.
5. Select it (including the RSS XML Feed etc buttons).
6. Open a new document in OpenOffice and paste the contents into it.
7. Set the Zoom to 73% (so that there are two pages per screen).
8. Delete all the stuff at the top.
9. Load styles → Lucky Dip, Text + Pages + Overwrite.
10. Right click table → Table… → Text Flow tab → Untick Allow row to break…
11. For each page,
11.1. Put the cursor in the last row of the page.
11.2. Click the Insert Row button lots.
11.3. Copy and paste the all the cells on the first page to the second. Note that this will overwrite the cells, so if there are not some blanks leftover, undo and go back to 17.2.
11.4. Delete the blank cells.
12. Highlight the right columns of odd pages and the left columns of the even pages (inside ones if two pages are displayed at once), change the background colour to black. Also, look for numbered bullet lists in the right column of the even pages and reset the numbering.
13. Print. Set the Input Tray to Tray 1.
WebC2L1Q2: What must an HTML server control be located inside to operate correctly?
Answer: A form element that has the runat=“server” attribute.
WebC2L1Q3: What are the three methods of setting the properties of an HTML control?
Answer: Source view, design view and programmatically in code.
WebC2L1Q4: In which event on what object should dynamically created controls be created?
Answer: The Init event on the page object.
WebC2L1Q5: What order are events from a web page raised on the server side?
Answer: The event that caused the postback is processed last.
WebC2L1Q6: What property on a control should be set to minimize the size of the ViewState data?
Answer: The EnableViewState should be set to false.
WebC2L1Q7: What are the five main page events, in the order they occur?
Answer: Page_PreInit, Page_Init, Page_Load, Page_PreRender and Page_Unload
WebC2L2Q1: What are two differences between the Literal control and the TextBox control?
WebC3L1Q1: What are the three modes of the Literal control?
Answer: PassThrough, Encode and Transform.
WebC3L1Q2: What is the advantage of using the Table, TableRow and TableCell controls over using straight HTML markup?
Answer: The ability to add rows and cells programmatically.
WebC3L1Q3: What web control should be used if clicking on an image is required?
Answer: ImageButton or ImageMap.
WebC1L3Q1: What are the five levels, in order, of the ASP.NET configuration hierarchy?
Answer: Global machine, root default web, web site, web application, sub-directory.
MvcC1Q1: What are the six top-level directories, created by default when a new ASP.NET MVC project is created?
Answer: Controllers, Models, Views, Scripts, Content and App_Data.